This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Week of Nov. 18th:
Monday: Begin Israelite Study Guide. Review Powerschool for missing assignments. HW: Finish Chapter Vocabulary Chart (Due tomorrow!) (Orange)and Study for Unit Test
Tuesday: Review Study Guide, PiPo World Civilization video review with review questions, Israelites.
Wednesday: Unit 4 Test- Israelites. After the test students will complete the Palestine mapskill worksheet.
Thursday: Introduce Unit 5 India (Indus River Valley), Read pages 140-142 in Lesson 1, Geography of India, begin Physical map of India worksheet. HW: None
Friday: Finish map, begin vocabulary chart for Unit 5- India. Lesson 1.
Week of Nov. 4th:
Monday: Phoenician Worksheet, Active Classroom: Interview with Moses (google classroom),
HW:Finish Classwork, and study for Lesson 1 QUiz, using last weeks' Guided Reading notes/worksheet.
Tuesday:Lesson 1 Quiz, Read "Kings" pages 206-208, Begin Notes Chart. Define Lesson 2 Vocabulary Chart. HW: Finish Lesson 2 Voc. Chart.
Wednesday: Read "Two Kingdoms:, pages 209-211. Complete the Guided Reading on the back of the Kings chart. HW: None
Thursday: Review and check the Guided Reading worksheet, highlighting items for the Lesson 2 Quiz.
Friday: Lesson 2 Quiz, Begin Lesson 3, read pages 212-217. Complete the Guided Reading worksheet for Lesson 3. HW: None
- Students will be required to show respect for fellow students, teachers, and school personnel.
- Assignment planners are to be updated daily in class.
- Students must come to class prepared with the items necessary for that class. Textbook, paper, two pencils and a highlighter. (Colored pencils when working on maps)
- Students must write their first and last name and class period on each assignment.
- Students will remain seated while the class is working.
- Students will use the restroom between classes. *Only emergency trips will be allowed