This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Week of Sept. 16th.
Monday and Tuesday: Study Guide for Unit 2 Test: Mesopotamia
Tuesday: Review AND Video Clips to review
Wednesday: Unit 2 Test: Mesopotamia
Thursday: Begin Lesson 1 Egypt. See page 58, Online Text. Lesson 1 Vocabulary Chart assigned, (Due at the end of the chapter)
Friday: Egypt, Lesson 1, Guided Reading worksheet, #1-5. Keep in your notebook.
Week of Sept. 9
Mon-Tues, Finish Lesson 2 Mesopotamian Empires. Finish Lesson 2 Voc. Chart, Babylonia Story/Questions worksheet and notes to use to study for the quiz.
Wednesday: 4-2 Quiz, Review Mesopotamia Map skills and Empire Information. Vocabulary Builder worksheet
Thursday- Worksheet; Map review and Culture review, check Google Classroom for information.
Friday- Early Dismissal, Finish Worksheet from Thursday, and short Video.
Unit Two Study Guide- Monday and Tuesday.
**Wed, Sept 18, Mesopotamia Unit Test.
Tuesday-Friday Lesson 2 Mesopotamian
No Quiz this week. Next Quiz will be Tuesday, Sept. 10th.
Lesson 2 Empire Notes Chart begun this week.
Fertile Crescent Maps due Thursday, Sept. 5th.
Check Student planners for Classwork/Homework assignments.
Unit 2 Mesopotamia 8/26/19- 9/19/19
Introduce Unit 2. Mesopotamia
Week of 8/26/19
M-W Lesson 1, Guided Reading Notes worksheet.
Th-Fertile Crescent Map worksheet.
Friday- Lesson 1 Quiz.
Week of August 26th
Lesson 4-1, Guided Reading, Vocabulary Chart, Mapskill worksheet, Fertile Crescent Map worksheet, Quiz 4-1 (8/30/19)
Week of August 19th:
*First Unit Test will be on Thursday, August 22nd.
We will begin our study guide on Tuesday, August 20th.
Students will be working on assignments related to early communities on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Students will be required to show respect for fellow students, teachers, and school personnel.
- Assignment planners are to be updated daily in class.
- Students must come to class prepared with the items necessary for that class. Textbook, paper, two pencils and a highlighter. (Colored pencils when working on maps)
- Students must write their first and last name and class period on each assignment.
- Students will remain seated while the class is working.
- Students will use the restroom between classes. *Only emergency trips will be allowed