Preparing for High School – 8th graders and parents
January 10, 2019
8th Graders and Parents – its time to start preparing for High School!!!
Next Tuesday, January 15th is Academy Information Night 6:00 – 7:15 p.m. This is for any 8th grader interested in applying for an academy. Students are highly encouraged to bring their laptop to the information night so they can apply for the academy of their choice before leaving.
Here are a few important dates for High School –
• February 5: Academy applications are due
• February 22: Students have been notified about acceptance to academies
• February 28, 5:30 pm: Parent Night for all 8th grade parents (and students) at CHS
• March 5 or March 6, 3rd period: High school counselors come to Richview to talk to students about registering for high school
• March 13, 14, 15 – High school counselors come to the middle school to register students for high school (more details to follow)
The mission of Richview Middle School is to provide a safe environment in which all students will be given challenging learning opportunities to foster responsible, productive and respectful citizens for a changing world. We at Richview Believe:
Responsible, respectful students Make productive gains towards Scholastic achievement and life long endeavors.