This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
August 6, 2018- Students will bring home a supply list for Math. Students should have all their supplies on Wednesday August 8. Students will have an assignment for parents to complete by August 10, 2018
August 10, 2018- Assignment Due- "A Million Words or Less"
- Respect yourself, the teacher, and others
- Respect others’ property. Avoid touching or writing on anything that does not belong to you (including desks, textbooks, teacher’s belongings, walls, chalkboard, etc.). Don’t expect that others will clean-up your messes. Please pick-up after yourself.
- Respect yourself and the rest of us by using appropriate language.
- Be a KIND person.
- Put forth your best effort at all times
- Always do your own best work.
- Put quality ahead of just getting it done.
- Be prepared for class each day
- Come prepared with all materials necessary: binder, paper, pencils, pens, planner, highlighter.
- Follow directions when given
- When directions are given, do your best to follow them the first time. If you are confused or have questions, ask.
- Pay attention, participate, and ask questions
- Engage in what is going on in the classroom. If you have a question, ask it! There are no silly questions, and chances are, if you are wondering about it, someone else in the class is too.
- Preserve a positive learning environment
- Student actions that interfere with teaching or learning in the classroom will NOT be tolerated.
- Minimize classroom interruptions by arriving to class on time and not leaving the classroom during the hour.
- Take responsibility for your actions.
- Take responsibility for missed assignments.
- All handbook rules will be enforced.
- If you are confronted about a rule infraction, own up to it. Don’t deny it, lie about it, or blame someone else.
-Be on time
-Be prepared for class( paper, pencils, notebook, binder, tape and or glue
-Students are expected to know their multiplication facts. Parents please work with your child daily to help them achieve this goal.
-Leave all electronic devices in your locker
-No food or drink in the classroom unless a doctor's note is provided
-Phone call home
-Behavior notification sent home with student and must be returned to the teacher with a parent signature
-Discipline Referral to Dr. Calton or Ms. Courson