This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Week of: 11/13/18
Tuesday- Chapter 6-3, read pages 157-163. Guided Reading, Begin Study Guide. HW: Finish Guided Reading worksheet
*TURN IN-PATH OF ENLIGHTENMENT - BUDDHA worksheet
Wednesday: Review Guided Reading worksheet, Review Study Guide, Mapskill worksheet HW: Study for UNIT TEST, Finish worksheet
Thursday: Vocabulary Builder worksheet, (Turn in with Voc. Chart- Peach) HW: Study for UNIT TEST- *Study Guide
Friday: UNIT TEST 4- INDIA
- Students will be required to show respect for fellow students, teachers, and school personnel.
- Assignment planners are to be updated daily in class.
- Students must come to class prepared with the items necessary for that class. Textbook, paper, two pencils and a highlighter. (Colored pencils when working on maps)
- Students must write their first and last name and class period on each assignment.
- Students will remain seated while the class is working.
- Students will use the restroom between classes. *Only emergency trips will be allowed