This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Welcome to 6th Grade!
Please have classroom supplies by Wednesday, August 8th if possible.
Information packets will be sent home with students on Wednesday, August 8th.
- Respect yourself, the teacher, and others
- Respect others’ property. Avoid touching or writing on anything that does not belong to you (including desks, textbooks, teacher’s belongings, walls, chalkboard, etc.). Don’t expect that others will clean-up your messes. Please pick-up after yourself.
- Respect yourself and the rest of us by using appropriate language.
- Be a KIND person.
- Put forth your best effort at all times
- Always do your own best work.
- Put quality ahead of just getting it done.
- Be prepared for class each day
- Come prepared with all materials necessary: binder, paper, pencils, pens, planner, highlighter.
- Follow directions when given
- When directions are given, do your best to follow them the first time. If you are confused or have questions, ask.
- Pay attention, participate, and ask questions
- Engage in what is going on in the classroom. If you have a question, ask it! There are no silly questions, and chances are, if you are wondering about it, someone else in the class is too.
- Preserve a positive learning environment
- Student actions that interfere with teaching or learning in the classroom will NOT be tolerated.
- Minimize classroom interruptions by arriving to class on time and not leaving the classroom during the hour.
- Take responsibility for your actions.
- Take responsibility for missed assignments.
- All handbook rules will be enforced.
- If you are confronted about a rule infraction, own up to it. Don’t deny it, lie about it, or blame someone else.